I love knobs, big knobs, little knobs, knobs of all shapes and sizes. Who can resist? Maybe you can't twist, push, or pull on these knobs but they can be fun none the less and there are lots of them.
As use may have noticed WavePad has a mixer plugin feature for an extra $49.
You can effectively mix audio tracks in many movie editing applications. Here is a easier way to master digital audio. Worst case you can record a song for your special someone and mix in the band. This could be a great way to mix up podcasts as well. Many times live feeds have variable audio levels when you have remote guests. If you record each as a separate track you can mix it later and get professional results.
KRISTAL Audio Engine
- 16 audio tracks
- 32 Bit floating point audio engine
- 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rate*
- Downmix to 16/24/32 Bit audio files
- 3-band parametric EQ &
- 2 VST insert slots per channel
- 3 VST master effect slots
- ASIO low latency audio driver support
- 4 KRISTAL Plug-In slots
- Load/Save KRISTAL project files
- Supported file formats: WAVE, AIFF, FLAC, OGG Vorbis
- the sequencer Plug-In for KRISTAL
- multichannel harddisk recording via ASIO/MME
- ASIO input monitoring
- audio clip arrangement
- audio clip fade-in/fade-out/crossfade
- unlimited undo/redo
- AES31 Export