Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Home Grown TV

More and more people are overcoming the controls placed on them by big media companies. They are producing unique focused content that likely won't make them famous but certainly can cause a following. They are opening more doors than just sitting at home playing an odds game. This is reality TV. Made by real people not mass media companies. Your looking at the next generation of media pioneers. If you enjoy their work donate anything to help them grow. Their success will pave the road for many more future success stories.



http://theguild.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc - better quality than Youtube
http://www.watchtheguild.com/





The Guild on The Web

IMDB
Wikipedia
MySpace
Facebook Fan Page

Core Facts about The Guild

  • Over 6 million hits web-wide
  • Completely funded by Fan Paypal donations since episode 3
  • Almost 1/2 of our donors are women
  • The 10th episode will be the Season 1 Finale

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hey Vincent -

I couldn't find an email address for you, so I figured I'd post here (I loooove The Guild, btw).

Thanks for your kind comment on the Mahalo Daily site! I'm glad you appreciate my work and what I do. I'm over at Tekzilla now on Rev3, but give the new Mahalo hosts a chance too! There's some great talent there as well.

Have a good one!

V