Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I guess my brain doesn't work so well.

I know what your thinking, no I don't. Now Im lost and confused.



Patience is a virtue but Im not virtuous. This is a tool to help you organize you thoughts. With most tools like this you have to be dedicated to using it all the time. I would hate to see what happens to you when they pull the plug.

I had a very hard time getting this to work with the massive amounts of data I deal with daily. It may just be a learning curve. Look at my leading comment. With me there is no learning curve because I don't have time for it. It look like it could be useful to many people. It could be useful to planners and organizers, possibly management with many employees. If I'm not that excited about this they you might ask why did I post this?

It is likely the wave of the future and it could be useful and it is free.

Free organization software:
http://www.thebrain.com/tutorials

No comments: