Sunday, October 14, 2007

Free Music CD Ripper Converter - Protect that investment


Music CDs aren't cheap. I dont buy recording industry music anymore but I have quite a collection. The CDs are getting old and I want to protect that investment so here is a free way to do it.
They sell a MP3 conversion and offer a 30 day free trial. I simply use the .wav (Wave) format since its lossless and is universial. Not to mention this program rips CDs in about 1 minute to a wave format. Hard drive space is cheaper these days and I recommend making a DVD backup of all your files.
This program looks up your titles and creates a folder for you that matches a internet database of songs.

Like all of these great companies they are in business to make money. If you like this free product take a look at what they have for sale.

No comments: